"The Blog Almost Too Boring To Be The Most Boring Blog in America ... for Over 5 Years!"

until it got too many red cards from Wounded Duck and the Boredom Enforcement Committee ... now the tortoise's goal is to get to 10 red cards so he can get Big Dog to drive down and take a good long walk with the tortoise

P. S. This blog listens to its readers. We have the Benjamin Category Override for 5+ mile walks and now, it humbles Tortoise to say he has been named "Lou", by Doug Jr, in memory of Mr. Consistency himself, Lou Gehrig. Tortoise can hardly type the words to think he is in any way comparable to the noble Iron Horse. Thank you!


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

80

Day 90 - I walked 3,218 m (2.00 mi) outside with Willyne in 48 minutes. Loved it!
Elevation gain not measured.
Series 2 total 85.81 miles in 32 hours 35 minutes.  And for Benjamin, total elevation gain since Apr 2 was steady at 87.98 m (288.65 ft)
Who will be the first RSVP for the inaugural Series 4 walk on April 23? 

3 comments:

  1. Was really hoping to be in attendance for this one, even thinking that the kids would enjoy it as well; however, Megan's dad is getting married that day, so I'm not seeing it as a possibility for us at this point. Sorry to not be there for the first official Series 4 event, but certainly plan to participate when possible. Love, and congrats on your continued success with Terreeeblay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the uber support and effort. It's my only even semi-free Saturday in April, and I guess I should have known about the wedding but I didn't. Now I'm rethinking my scheduling ... stay tuned to see if/what I come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I honestly didn't say that to make you move the whole event Awes, so if its too hard to do then please no worries. One suggestion I do have, if it works for you, is possibly that Friday late afternoon/evening? We've got decent sunlight til at least 8, so if I showed up at 4-5 pm we could easily get up and back before dark. Saturdays are tough for me this month as well, so maybe that will work...please let me know. Love!

    ReplyDelete