"The Blog Almost Too Boring To Be The Most Boring Blog in America ... for Over 5 Years!"

until it got too many red cards from Wounded Duck and the Boredom Enforcement Committee ... now the tortoise's goal is to get to 10 red cards so he can get Big Dog to drive down and take a good long walk with the tortoise

P. S. This blog listens to its readers. We have the Benjamin Category Override for 5+ mile walks and now, it humbles Tortoise to say he has been named "Lou", by Doug Jr, in memory of Mr. Consistency himself, Lou Gehrig. Tortoise can hardly type the words to think he is in any way comparable to the noble Iron Horse. Thank you!


Monday, April 28, 2014

14-118

Cheery greetings to each of you reading this from the global
resources of Accutek Solutions ... :-)
Guess that just means I'm running out of things to take pictures of when I'm walking more or less the usual path near sundown.  I walked 3.42 miles and climbed 52 feet in 57:18 minutes.  Tortoise rating:  5.8; calories burned:  543.  Please click below for a map ... and another picture (so I actually did have something else to photograph ...)

Cheerio!



Create Maps or search from 80 million at Humana Fit

Sunset looking down  Hurricane's 100 North from State Street

2014 Stats:

336.06 miles walked, which is 33.61% of my 2014 goal.
104:50:09 hours walked, which is 33.59% of my 2014 goal
15,501 total feet climbed 
54,094 calories burned
 32.27% of the year has passed
I've walked on 95 of the 101 non-Sundays thus far in 2014, a 94.06% consistency rating.

The purpose of the percentages is to have a higher percentage of distance and time walked than of the year. This tells me I am on track. I'm sure this is more numbers than you are interested in, all I can say is I'm really good at setting high goals and having them slip away because I don't do them every, every day.

The tortoise is smiling!


Oh yes, there was a weigh-in this morning at 235.6.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think it can get better than this: Cheery greetings to each of you reading this from the global resources of Accutek Solutions ... :-)

    But I'll try...

    Cheery greetings to each of you reading this from the global resources of the Jackson flat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures no matter what they are, I just love it all, always makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love smiles ... and the concept of the Jackson flat sings to my still partly British soul!

    ReplyDelete